Все видео канала Mishimoto Automotive2012-04-06 17:13
Product page: http://mishimo.to/1Vy7EjF
Mishimoto proudly announces the all-new Nissan 370Z, 2009+ / Infiniti G37, 2008+ (Coupe only) Oil Cooler Kit. Specially designed for your Nissan 370Z and Infiniti G37, the Mishimoto oil cooler is a direct fit and is beneficial to both manual and automatic applications. Enthusiasts who drive their high-performance cars on or off the track know the importance of keeping their oil temperatures low to prevent damage, or even seizure, of the engine. The Mishimoto Nissan 370Z/Infiniti G37 Oil Cooler Kit comes with a Lifetime Warranty, so you know quality is guaranteed!
Model Number: MMOC-370Z-09
Mishimoto 370Z Oil Cooler Kit Installation Instructions
3PC | Application Specific Mounting Brackets
1PC | 19 Row Oil Cooler
1PC | 4ft Stainless Steel Braided Hose w/-10AN Fittings
1PC | 5ft Stainless Steel Braided Hose w/-10AN Fittings
1PC | Oil Sandwich Plate M20, Silver
1PC | Stainless Steel Sandwich Plate Adapter, M20
2PC | Banjo Fitting w/ Bolt M20 x -10AN, Black
1PC | Mounting Hardware Set
Jack & Jack Stands
10mm Socket and/or Wrench
5mm Hex Key
• Please dispose of any liquids properly.
• Allow vehicle to cool completely prior to attempting installation.
• Mishimoto Performance is not responsible for any vehicle damage
or personal injury due to installation errors, misuse, or removal of
• MP always suggests that a trained professional install all MP products.
• Do not run the engine or drive the vehicle while overheating. Serious
damage may occur.
• Raise vehicle only on jack stands or on a vehicle lift.
• See specific instructions regarding sandwich plate installation on last page.
Note: Oil cooler systems must be checked for leaks during each
01 | Preparing the vehicle for installation
1. Raise vehicle and support on jack stands.
2. Remove plastic clips and 10mm screws. Remove splash shield.
3. Remove bumper clips (pop clips).
4. Remove 10mm bolt from inner splash shield panel (both sides).
5. Remove front bumper.
02 | Preparing the Mishimoto oil cooler
kit for installation
1. Wrap plug in Teflon tape and insert into sandwich plate.
2. Install O-ring seal on sandwich plate.
3. Assemble and install banjo fittings to sandwich plate. Be sure that a
seal is on the top and bottom of the fitting.
4. Locate appropriate adaptor (no hash marks).
5. Remove oil filter and install sandwich plate to oil filter housing.
Next, install appropriate adaptor in center of the sandwich plate.
Tighten the adaptor in hold sandwich plate in place (27mm socket).
Lastly, tighten the banjo fittings using the same 27mm socket.
6. Attach Mishimoto lower bracket to oil cooler using 10mm bolts.
7. Attach Mishimoto upper bracket to oil cooler using 10mm bolts.
Leave loose until installation is complete.
8. Install threaded lines to oil cooler. Leave loose until installation is
03 | Installing Mishimoto oil cooler
1. Install threaded clips on vehicle.
2. Install oil cooler and bolt in brackets using the 10mm bolts.
Then, tighten upper bracket hardware and threaded lines.
3. Stainless oil lines will follow P/S lines over metal support beam.
4. Connect lines to banjo fittings.
5. Install new oil filter.
6. Start vehicle and check for leaks. Be sure to check oil levels and add
oil if necessary.
7. Reinstall front bumper with OEM pop clips and screws.
01 | ASSEMBLING 1/8” NPT PLUGS
1. Inspect components to ensure that male and female port threads
and sealing surfaces are clean and dry and free of burrs, nicks, and
scratches, and/or foreign material.
2. Apply Teflon® tape (or sealant) 1.5-2 full turns in clockwise
direction when viewed from the pipe-thread end. Leave the first two
threads without any Teflon® to avoid contamination.
3. Screw plug into port until it is “finger tight.”
4. Wrench tighten the plug 2-3 full turns. (1/8”npt only)
5. Remove any excess Teflon® after tightening.
6. Notice that no Teflon® tape is inside the npt port area.